Upcoming Events!! See what's happening...
Annual Marion Rodeo
takes place in June of each year!
* Mayor Dexter Hinton
* Melvin Miller Funeral Services
* Alabama Power Co.
* Berean Baptist Church
* Marion Bank & Trust Co.
* Violet Jones of Alfa Insurance
* Turner, Turner P.C., Attorney-At-Law
* Southland Nursing Home
* Councilwoman Jocelyn Tubbs-Turner
* James M. Barnes Jr., Attorney-At-Law
* Alabama Blackbelt Foundation
* New Fellowship Baptist Church
* Hickory Grove Baptist Church
* Black Belt Hardware
* Perry County Commissioner Tim Sanderson
* Mr. & Mrs. Hinton
* Marion Mart
Marion-Perry County Library has storytime for children ages 10 and under every Wednesday. Join the them for a fun learning experience.
202 Washington Street
Marion, AL 36756
Hours of Operation
M-T 9:00 a.m.- til 5:00 p.m
Closed from 1-2 p.m. for Lunch
Email: [email protected]
Thank you to all of our volunteer coaches!!
* Mayor Dexter Hinton
* Judge Robert Bryant Jr.
* Dr. Kris McConnell
* Mr. Marcus Powell
* Mrs. Tara Carter
* Mr. Lionel Hinton
* Mrs. Pamela Jackson
* Mr. Darrell Lockett
* Mr. Curtis Benjamin
* Mr. Reginald Bryant
* Mr. Robert Turner Jr.
* Mr. Brentley Wright
* Ms. Dinah Essex
* Ms. Tracey Lewis
* Ms. Shontae Kynard
* Mr. Darrelle Heard
* Ms. Mary Squire
* Mr. Dexter Evans
* Ms. Leslye Essex
* Mr. Bryon Turner
* Ms. Samatha Suttles
Have your blood pressure checked for FREE every Wednesday @ the Perry County Health Dept./
Sowing Seeds of Hope from 2-4 p.m.
The Perry County Cancer Care Closet
located @ the Perry County Health Dept. in Marion, AL provides FREE wigs, turbans, and scarves to cancer patients every Tuesday from 9:00 a.m -4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch from 12-1).
Please Contact Debbie Curry
Annual Mayfest, Antique Car, Truck, & Tractor Show is held each year during the first Saturday in May!
Continuous Announcements, Meetings, & Events!
* Marion-Perry County Library has storytime for children ages 10 and under every Wednesday from 10-11 a.m.
* The Perry County Commission meets at 6 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. Public comments are held from 5:00 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* The Marion City Council meets on the first and third Monday of each Month at 6:00 p.m. in the Council's Chambers at the Marion City Hall. Public Comments begin at 5:30 p.m.
* The Perry County Airport and Industrial Authority meets on the second Monday of each month @ 5 p.m. @ Vaiden Field.
* The Marion-Perry County Library Board meets the second Monday of each month @ 3 p.m. @ the Marion-Perry County Library.
* Perry County E-911 Board meets every second Thursday of the month @ the Courthouse Annex @ 10:00 a.m.
* The Perry County Water Authority meets @ 6 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month.
* The Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors meets the third Tuesday of each month @ 5:30 p.m.
* Black Belt Citizens Fighting for Health and Justice meet @ 6 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month at the Uniontown City Hall Auditorium.
* Isham Garrott Sons of Confederate Veterans Camp 764 meets on the fourth Sunday of each month @ the Marion Depot @ 2:30 p.m. For more information call (334)-683-2111.