Upcoming Events!! See what's happening...
22nd Annual Annual 2017 Marion Rodeo
Friday & Saturday, June 9-10
Rodeo Events, Children's Events, Concessions, Steer Dressing...
Gates open @ 6:00 p.m.
Mutton Busting 6:30 p.m.
60 LB & Under-Little Wranglers 7:15 p.m.
Rodeo 7:30 p.m.
For more information contact 334-683-4004
Children (3 & Under Free)
Marion-Perry County Library has storytime for children ages 10 and under every Wednesday. Join the them for a fun learning experience.
202 Washington Street
Marion, AL 36756
Hours of Operation
M-T 9:00 a.m.- til 5:00 p.m
Closed from 1-2 p.m. for Lunch
Email: [email protected]
Have your blood pressure checked for FREE every Wednesday @ the Perry County Health Dept./
Sowing Seeds of Hope from 2-4 p.m.
The Perry County Cancer Care Closet
located @ the Perry County Health Dept. in Marion, AL provides FREE wigs, turbans, and scarves to cancer patients every Tuesday from 9:00 a.m -4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch from 12-1).
Please Contact Debbie Curry
Annual Mayfest, Antique Car, Truck, & Tractor Show is held each year during the first Saturday in May!
Continuous Announcements, Meetings, & Events!
* Marion-Perry County Library has storytime for children ages 10 and under every Wednesday from 10-11 a.m.
* The Perry County Commission meets at 6 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. Public comments are held from 5:00 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* The Marion City Council meets on the first and third Monday of each Month at 6:00 p.m. in the Council's Chambers at the Marion City Hall. Public Comments begin at 5:30 p.m.
* The Perry County Airport and Industrial Authority meets on the second Monday of each month @ 5 p.m. @ Vaiden Field.
* The Marion-Perry County Library Board meets the second Monday of each month @ 3 p.m. @ the Marion-Perry County Library.
* Perry County E-911 Board meets every second Thursday of the month @ the Courthouse Annex @ 10:00 a.m.
* The Perry County Water Authority meets @ 6 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month.
* The Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors meets the third Tuesday of each month @ 5:30 p.m.
* Black Belt Citizens Fighting for Health and Justice meet @ 6 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month at the Uniontown City Hall Auditorium.
* Isham Garrott Sons of Confederate Veterans Camp 764 meets on the fourth Sunday of each month @ the Marion Depot @ 2:30 p.m. For more information call (334)-683-2111.